Thursday, March 22, 2012

Suddenly Summer... in March!

Several days ago, our weather took an abrupt turn towards summer. (Temperatures jumped to mid-20s Celsius, mid-70s Fahrenheit.) Suddenly I found myself hunting for summer clothes to wear... and leaving my coat, gloves and boots at home.














It has been a real treat!














Suddenly outdoor cafes are doing a booming business.














Terry laughed when he saw this sign outside one pub patio:

Husband Day Care Centre
  • Need time to relax?
  • Need time to yourself?
  • Want to go shopping?

Leave your husband with us. We look after him for you. You only pay for his food and drinks.

There is no way of knowing how long this summery weather will last. (I mean, it's only March!)

Don't put away your boots yet! People tell each other in cautious Canadian style: We could get another snow storm yet!

Personally, I prefer to think - and hope - that summer is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment