Thursday, March 29, 2012

Saying Good-bye To An Important Part of My Life

This week I am saying good-bye to an important part of my life: The Curves location I have faithfully attended three times a week - for the past 6 years. It is closing, and I'll miss it!














I credit this 30-minute workout with helping me develop muscle strength... It's always nice when one of your kids hugs you, then comments - Mom!!... I can feel your muscles!














But in practical terms, I appreciate not putting my back out every time I try to lift something heavy (like grocery bags) or do something strenuous that my body isn't accustomed to (like raking).

On the positive side, I have found a new Curves location, a few miles farther from home - but close to where my mother lives. So I won't have to give up my exercise routine! It's too important for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment